I took Mr Reilly to the vets and the news so far is not good. The lump is not any kind cyst and the biopsy they did showed abnormal and unusual cells that "look" cancerous but until a full biopsy of the entire lump is done, they won't know for sure. Reilly will be going in tomorrow morning at 8.00 a.m. for surgery to have it removed. The good news is that it isn't attached to the bone but it has left quite an indentation in the muscle. The only thing we can do at this point is wait, worry and pray for our beautiful boy - please keep all your paws crossed for him. He means the absolute world to us and we can not bare the thought of loosing him.