Today we are reviewing Think!Dog® naturals Louisiana Alligator Dog Biscuits with Pomegranate and Louisiana Alligator Jerky
Here's the basics
- YES they are made with REAL alligator!
- They are both wheat free, corn free, soy free and have "no artificial anything" in them!
- They are made right here in the USA
- Place of purchase - Sam's Club
- Cost 42 oz bag of Alligator Jerky - $14.98 and 56 oz box of Alligator Cookies - $10.98
- Company website : http://www.delcacorp.com/
- Treats Page http://delcacorp.com/index.php/thinkdog-cookies/
- The treats are actually made in California
- We LOVED that the cookies are sealed in 4 separate bags so they stay nice and fresh.
- The cookies are about an inch and a half round and are cute paw print shaped and what we call soft crunchy. (They are not a real dried out hard cookies like milk bones but more like an Oreo cookie texture)
- The jerky is also the same size and paw print shaped but is a nice soft moist chewy texture. The bag has a zip lock seal so they stay fresh.
- We admit it - WE LOVED THEM!!! (We have had our noses glued to the box the whole time Mom has been writing up MY review!)
- USA made
- All natural ingredients
- Excellent for us doggies with allergies
- We CERTAINLY don't see it as a negative (cause we is greedy puppers) but if you have only one dog - this is A LOT of treats - but we did buy them at Sam's Club which of coarse is known for bulk sizes and they are sealed well so they will last :) On the Think!Dog® website is does show smaller boxes available.
- Without a doubt - we give this our 5 paws rating.
Disclaimer : We are not paid or compensated for or given any products for our reviews and our opinions are purely our own. We just like to share information about things we buy :)