Saturday, June 1, 2013

Conversation with Reilly

Reilly -  mom...I am bored I want to go to the park
Mom - how can you be bored I just took you on a long walk around the neighborhood and a car ride to the post office and we called into your favorite pet store on the home where you got some major lovin from your favorite sales girl plus way to many treats!
Reilly - but mom I am still bored and I want to go to the park
Mom - Reilly you know there are so many ticks at the park at the moment and....
Reilly - so what are few hitch hikers...they die when they get on me anyway...
Mom - but......they don't die on me Reilly
Reilly - well who's fault is that.......if you used flea and tick treatment like I do - it wouldn't be a worry
Mom - people don't use that stuff Reilly
Reilly - Well that shows how dumb peeps can be huh........ and I am still bored mom
Mom - Reilly I'm busy at the moment
Reilly - no you are not...you are talking to me when we could be at the park
Mom - silence while she tries to thinks of a response
Reilly - I win ....so come on let's go to park
Mom - sigh...okay Reilly but we stay on the path okay
Reilly - sure mom ...what ever you say mom...just get the car keys and lets go
Mom - What do you think Denny?
Denny - Anything Reilly says is fine with me Mom so long as it isn't scary
Score - Reilly 1099 - Mom 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

25 comments:

  1. I know the feeling, I lose all the time too. Hope the visit was tick-free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A dog has to do what a dog has to do! Humans - if we left it up to them there would be much fewer walks in the park! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehehe...works every time!!

    -Otto

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job, Reilly! Your mom does need some good exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Epic win guys. Nice one! Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. WAY to GO Reilly. You really stated your case purrrrrrfectly. Esp. the pawt about the peeps not using PAWper Tick Pawtection... like WE do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BOL! Sounds like Max and I having one of our conversations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep I know that conversation well...and I always lose :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. BOL!! Nice Reilly. Have you ever thoughts about opening your own Law Firm?? I thinks you would make an excellent Lawyer!
    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now don't you feel better that you took Reilly and Denny out? Thought so. Oh you're looking pretty healthy too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. BOL! Made me laugh loads! Especially at the part where it Reilly told you that if you used frontline than they would die on you!! Hahaha, too funny! Great post as usual!

    Jessica, Charlie Boy, Roman and Brooke!xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. National Sheltie Day? Really? Or did you designate it as such? :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good job Reilly, when will they learn that we always win???


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  14. It sounds like the same conversation I have with the boys over the heat.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well, did She get any ticks?

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & roxy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thats the way it should go!!

    wags
    Jazzi and Addi

    ReplyDelete
  17. He did present a very good argument.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mom and Dad were gong most of the afternoon today for a dance recital for the girl grandbipeds. Thunder hasn't stopped talking to Mom about how he had to endure Lightning's antics all afternoon and that it was about time for her to take all of us for a good walk. And guess what, Thunder won too:)

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gosh Reilly - you should've been a lawyer! Such powers of persuasion!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good job, Reilly. Moms are big push overs..hee hee

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love to win too!!

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yup know just how that works! Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am so going to try that :) I love your walks xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them