Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Mom mom mom!!!!

Denny came racing in this morning, tongue
lollygagging all over the place, eyes sparkling and bouncing around like a spring lamb.....the conservation went like this

Denny - mom, mom, mom - it's bootiful outside - it's so nice Weilly played chase with me - can you believe that - the BIG dog played with me!! He NEVER plays with me!
Mom - he did!!!!!  Well that is pretty amazing
Denny - Mom we need to go to the park - it's such a pretty day
Mom - (raising an eye brow) but you don't like the park Denny
Denny - I do to Mom - Weilly says I love the park and Weilly says I need to go for a walk. He says I love car rides too and he also said to say..... I  KNOW you are missing the park.
Mom - looking toward Reilly who is nonchalantly starring at the ceiling as if there is something incrediably interesting up there.
Mom - Hmmmm Reilly seems to have a lot to say considering he hasn't said a word!
Denny - No Mom - Weilly said to make sure you know I am saying this
Mom - Is that so.... well I guess you and I had better go to the park then and Reilly can stay home and relax.
Denny - Weilly said to whisper ...Reilly 1100......Mom 0000000.....Dweeb - way to easy! I wonder what he means?

Mom - I swear - you have never seen the Reilly move so fast to block the door so we couldn't get out without him.



25 comments:

  1. LOL we would be there too. Not leaving us behind if it is time for a lark in the park. Enjoy. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reilly...just a little more coaching and Denny will be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good boy, Denny, you're learning fast! I bet Reilly is so proud of you.

    Enjoy your walkies in the park, Denny and Reilly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hanging out by the door is always the best way to get into the car!! Sure you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a beautiful day here too...the heat has finally let up, and I'm stuck at work!!!

    I hope you have a great day...and thanks for making me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol...glad you both made it to the park!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy crap you must have has fun outside! The last picture, BOL we thought you had spiked hair
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm still laughing...Reilly is awfully clever isn't he :) No one can out-manipulate a dog

    ReplyDelete
  9. BOL!!! Oh, that Reilly is one cunning doggie!! Kudos to you on usin' your brudder sooooo well! (well, until your Moms caught on...)
    Better luck next time!
    Kisses,
    Ruby
    Pees: LOVED your logos BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Reilly, you've got to be careful when setting up your brother...may backfire.

    Love your 'hair' in the second picture...BOL!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Barharhar, Reilly strikes again! he truly is a professor, of mind control over Denny & Mom!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  12. Muahaha, well even though that was a pretty sneaky brotherly move, I'm glad that it worked and that you three had a wonderfully pawesome day outside!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Denny, you are a clever one, and a charmer :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't like the park OR rides in the car either! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  15. Did Denny enjoy the park? Or did Reilly prove to smart for him?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cracking up big time...I swear I can hear poor little Denny talking!

    ReplyDelete
  17. We would all be right there with Reilly. Mom isn't going to take any one of us on a walk without at least one more of us going too. We have to go two at a time. But Mom is good, if two go, then the other two get to go next. Hope you both had fun at the park.


    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope you had fun Denny, cause you were DUPED! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Naww... Denny! I hope you had fun at the park!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Reilly & Denny you're Park Day Bingo winners...please email Gizmo's mom with your shipping info Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them