20th June 2013
Today thanks to Chewy.com (previously called Mr Chewy) we are reviewing oven baked Lamb with Cranberry Treats made by Fromm.
Here's the basics
- They are grain free
- They are made right here in the USA
- Place of purchase - Chewy.com
- Cost 8 oz bag $4.99
- Company website : http://www.chewy.com/
- Treats Page http://www.chewy.com/s/fromm
- The treats are made in Wisconsin
- We LOVED that the cookies have a zip top bag so they stay nice and fresh.
- The cookies are about an inch long are of the hard crunchy variety
- We admit it - WE LOVED THEM!!! Being the hard crunchy type we actually chewed them up instead of just inhaling them!
- USA made
- All natural ingredients - lamb, cranberries, apples, vegetables and parsley
- Excellent for us doggies with grain allergies
- Chewy.com is an online store that offers quick and speedy delivery right to your door
Negatives - Kind of - Sort of - Maybe - Not Really
Not a one!
- Without a doubt - we give this our 5 paws rating.
Disclaimer : Chewy.com sent us a packet of the Lamb with Cranberry Treats in return for an honest review. Chewy.com sponsored a giveaway for our readers. We were not paid or compensated for our review in any other way and our opinion is purely our own.
Chewy.com kindly provided us with a bag of Fromm Low Fat Liver Treats to give to one of our readers - just tell us which 2 fruits are found in the Lamb Treats we reviewed (the answer is up there in the positives section) Please note the Liver treats do have wheat in them - giveaway is for USA residents only.We will put all correct entries into Random.org and let it pick the winner.