Thursday, May 29, 2014

Mine Mine Mine !!!!

A few weeks back Oz The Terrier had a competition and I won ! Yes me - mine..... all MINE!  MY prize was these wonderful all USA made and sourced treats from Clear Conscience Pet. 

Dog oh dog there was Beef Tracheys with a flavor burst of Organic Flax and Super Veggies. Some Bison and Beef Liver Bark also optimized with Super Veggies and some Beef and Cheddar Sliders (jerky sticks) Can you say "ONE HAPPY ME".

And then the Mom had to go spoil MY happy moment by saying I HAVE to share with the Dweeb!  NO I DON'T MOM - yes you do Reilly -  NO I DON'T MOM - yes you do Reilly - NO I DON'T MOM - yes you do Reilly - this went on and on until Mom said something even WORSE !  She said if I didn't share she wouldn't take me to MY park - that is so unfair!  I finally HAD to give in and say okay - Dweeb could have ONE of the jerky sticks.

With the latest scare regarding treats AGAIN - it is nice to know there are treats you can buy that you don't have to worry about  so here is some information on Clear Conscience Pet

Our story: Clear Conscience Pet® was founded in 2010 to create holistically formulated, cleanly sourced, and artisan prepared nutritional products for dogs and cats. The company is family-owned and was started by two pioneers of the natural pet food movement with over twenty years of experience in the field. Their dream and vision was to follow a philosophy of uncompromising quality, ethics, and dedication to animals to go far beyond the products of the past and reinvent in all categories to set a new standard for the future.

What we make: Clear Conscience creates delicious and healthy natural and holistic pet treats, natural dog chews, and organic grain free dog biscuits, as well as nutrient and taste enhancing pet food toppers. The company has developed and owns the following brands:

Our Pledge:

• ALL NATURAL: No artifical preservatives, flavors, colors, synthetic supplements or GMO ingredients
• MADE IN THE USA with pride at the artisan level of excellence & quality
• WE SUPPORT sustainable farming, humane livestock husbandry and fair trade practices
• 100% GUARANTEED to naturally delight your animal companions

22 comments:

  1. They sound delicious! And it really is nice of you to share Reilly, even if you had to be bribed o do so :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is an absolute outrage that you have to share with the Dweeb- no fair. At least you got to enjoy the treats and the park later on, right?

    Dina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, those sound delish!!
    Sharing is hard.

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crikey ..... I wouldn't have shared ...... NO WAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom makes us share everything, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Reilly, I think you are lucky to have a brother with whom to share.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stomps hooves - why do you have to share with him? Can't you share with me instead and call it even? Snorts. XOXO - Bacon

    ReplyDelete
  8. What no park???? That is blackmail. Yikes better share and enjoy your walk later. Have a tremendous Thursday,
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate to share so much that mom has to give me my treats behind closed doors.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  10. A walk in the park is worth to give O.N.E. away. Butt wait...when I press my nose on the screen and I smell that tasty treats I'm not sure if I would share them... maybe you can swallow the whole bag, so the problem is solved?

    ReplyDelete
  11. CONGRATULATIONS on the super duper winner prize pressie.
    Our mom would insist on the sharing thingy too. We don't understand this Peep thingy... WHY do they want Everythingy SHARED? They don't SHARE with US very well. Steak TRIMMINGS is NOT the same as a WHOLE STEAK. RIGHT?
    Well a good trip to YOUR park will be worth it. ENJOY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those look like some good noms!
    Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful prize you won! Since YOU were the winner how come your mom gets any say into how and when they are eaten?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  14. Having to SHARE...we feel your pain!

    Congrats on winning such wonderful prizes.

    XXXOOO Bella, Roxy & Dui

    ReplyDelete
  15. Reilly those look totally delicious and I am sure that you will gladly share with Dweeb I mean Denny. Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  16. We're glad you shared your yummies with Denny, Reilly. You wouldn't want to miss out on a trip to your park!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  17. WoooHooo! CONGRATS on the win Reilly!! Wows, those are some pawsome snacks! I love me some real beef stuffs. Now, I thinks it is better to share than .... oh, who am I kiddin'! I'm an only doggie, I never have to share!!! BOL
    Still, I thinks it is better to share and go to your park, than to be a hog and stay home. Good choice!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is a great win, Reilly. We know you love your brother and will share them with him, but maybe you can get Mom to give you a few extras:)

    Those two sibes you saw - go get them and send them to our MOm - we KNOW she would just love two more:)

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  19. What great prizes!!! Our Mama says it's nice to share...but we don't agree!!

    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  20. *SIGH* I (Wally) hear you buddy - as much as I love Sammy, the whole "sharing" thing is just so...well...overrated. As the eldest my philosophy is: what's mine is mine and what's yours is mine too.
    Have a grrrreat weekend.
    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Reilly, I do NOT know how I missed this post! I must be one dopey terrier at times. I am so glad you got your treats from Clear Conscience Pet! I guess it was nice of you to share with Denny...even though you were FORCED into it. I sure hope you enjoyed your treats!
    Oz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them