Friday, February 22, 2013

Ice Storm & Pudding Cup Day

It did NOTHING but RAIN, RAIN and more RAIN yesterday - so we were pretty much stuck inside because you know water makes us shrink - you did know that didn't you? There was NO WAY we were going to go and get wet! It was also so cold - the rain froze on the trees and we had icicles everywhere.

Needless to say we were SSSSSOOOOO bored - that was until Mom pulled out the pudding cups and made us some treats.

Quick and simple - 1 Mashed banana, a small container of rice milk yoghurt, (you can use ordinary yogurt if you can handle lactose) 1 tsp honey and 1/2 cup cooked rice. Mix altogether and pop in the freezer for 1/2 an hour - then let the slurping begin!

I hate to admit it - but Dweeb has the advantage when slurping pudding cups - he has a pointy snoot and it makes it easier for him to reach the bottom - of coarse that gives me a good chuckle every time he gets the cup stuck on his nose - gawoof gawoof.

19 comments:

  1. Yummmy. Makes the rain worth it I'd say.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah that was a good momma for sure!!!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woof! Woof! Mmm SHRINK you ... Golden Laughs! You guys had a Tasty TIME being stuck indoors. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally making these for Freedom, Casper & Nikki! What a great recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy! Your mommy sure knows how to spoil you two.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant way to spend a rainy day. Have a fabulous slurping Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those icicles. Wish this one would pull out some pudding cups
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are going to write that recipe down! It's trying to rain here, so we don't know if we're going to the river....might even mean no walks and everyone knows scotties' legs grow longer if they don't walk enough.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmm, that recipe sounds delicious. If mum can get her lazy self organised she might make us some. Hey, did you say water makes ya shrink? RORY? Come out here mate..... hehehe. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds like what I have for brekkie (minus the meat and vege). I wonder if that lazy Typist would freeze it for me. I'm sure that would make it extra yum. It's raining here too! Buckets! We're lolling around in bed :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummmmmmmmmmy. I want one too. I'm gonna give mom your instructions on how to make it. I hope she can manage to make it as yummy as yours looks.
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your pudding cups sounds soooooooo delicious, Reilly and Denny!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMD!! What a great invention!! I thinks your Moms should start a frozen doggie treat cup biz!! In the meantime, I'm gonna gets my Ma off her fat arse, and make me some delishious treats!! (thank you Moms for the recipe!)
    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Katie would be thrilled if I made her a treat like that! She'd get her nose stuck in there too! Your Mom sure is good to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That sounds yummy, it almost makes me wish for bad weather, so Mommy can make it for me.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'll make sure my mom read this post! She never does anything special on rainy days at all!

    ~Eva

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them