Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Sssshhhh I have a surprise for Mom


It is me - the one and only Denneeeeeeee. Do you know I have my own special spot 'under the table' and even my own special mat. This is a memory foam mat and it is nice and cool to lay on - and you can see I have left 'my mark' on it (yes -  I chewed a piece out of it but I told Mom the Monsters did it)

Anyhoo - now I am getting to be a big grown up boy and can do all clever things like the BIG DOG (Reilly) does. I can blog for myself and cruise around online looking at lots of interesting things.

Well yesterday I was on ebay checking out 'doggie related stuff' when I came across this. You will have to click on the picture to see it bigger.  It is a whole agility set for Mom's train layout. How super cool is that!!!!   Now this is a collectors set originally from Germany (someone in New York is selling it) - and I checked ALL over the internet to see if there were any more available (at a better price) - but I couldn't find a single one. So I went back and put a bid on it (Reilly said it would be okay this once and that I wasn't allowed to do it without his approval) . We have to wait 4 whole days to see if we get it - we sure have our paws crossed. I think Mom is going to LOVE it.

24 comments:

  1. Perfect!! We hope you win the bid, Denny!!

    Bart, Ruby and OTTO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cool is that? but one problem - I can't see Shelties in the set. I'd probably take a dollar or two off the bid price :) Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I hope you gt it. It is way cool and your mom will love love it.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, that is the cutest thing ever! Fingers crossed that you win.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She sure will LOVE it!
    It's perfect for her train set!
    How grown up you are, blogging and bidding all by yourself!
    Good luck!
    Pippa

    P.S. maybe you can make a mini Denny and a mini Reilly to jump over the jumps?

    ReplyDelete
  6. OUR Paws are crossed that your bid wins... THAT will be SUPER PERFECT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my that is brilliant. We loved the video and hope we get another tour when more is added. Toot toot. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sure hope you win Denny. Your MUm will be very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you get it.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woof! Woof! WOW great finders of stuffs in ebay. Now you got my mom thinking. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your mom will love it, Denny! Our paws are crossed that you win!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so thoughtful.....WE sure hope you win it for her. that would be so cool.

    Bert and my vickie

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMD, it's an agility kit!!! Wowwee!! That's so incredibly nice of you...your Mom is going to love love love it!! Good Job!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cool is that. Hope you win
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice goin' Denny!! Oh, your Moms is goin' to be sooooo happy with you ~ whether you win or not, it's the thought that counts! Keepin' my paws crossed you win!
    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  16. Geee...I hopes you get it as your Mom will LOVE it!!

    wags
    Jazzi and Addi

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's really cool! We keep our fingers crossed that you win!

    You're such a sweet boy, Denny!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Denny, we wrote you an email yesterday, butt I think we sent it by mistake to your mom's email address, not Reilly's. (Actually Mommy is the one that emailed it out -- and her head isn't working too good -- she's been tired. So, when I asked her which email address she used she was like "oops".)

    Can you check your mommy's email before her. It was a link to a website that had that agility picture on it. Not sure if it was cheaper or more expensive than the one you saw on ebay.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them