Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Beautiful Sunny Day

We had a pawsome day yesterday. It was a nice 70 degrees, no clouds, bright blue sky, light breeze - sigh - what could be more perfect? Well - going to the park of coarse and after our visit 'downtown' we needed it !!! So that is what we did. We had a long slow walk, de-stressed and I unglued the Dweeb from my side (he didn't like downtown and would of crawled inside my fur to hide - if he could of - as it was I could barely walk because he was so close to me the whole time)  At the park though we got in lots of sniffing, we watched the ducks, sat in the sunshine for the ages with the Mom and I even got to chase a very surprised tree rat!













But there was one really terrible thing that occurred at the park. I can barely describe the HORROR of it. See it rained a lot yesterday and well....... my path was all wet and covered with water!!!  What a dilemma - to keep walking meant we had to go through it. I looked every which way for a dry spot to cross and even looked pleadingly at Mom but she REFUSED to pick us up and carry us over the wet stuff  - so there was no other options - we had to get our toes wet!!!! Oh my dog..... I hope we don't start shrinking!



21 comments:

  1. Denny and Weilly
    that looks like a most wondewful way to spend the day, despite the howwow of getting yoow bootiful toesies wet(EEEK) i hope youw Mom dwied them immediately so you won't shwink
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Not wet toes!!!!! You poor dogs.

    The sunshine looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks lovely! We have below seasonal temperatures here today but at least that makes things less muddy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't suppose you've ever met Sage, Reilly? She's the muddiest dog in the blogpark, maybe even the world!

    So, did you shrink? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow we'd be in the muddy and wet puddle at a blink of an eye. You two keep dry. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep we laied out in the sun all day, I like the waklie thingy, even with the water, and mud, yep fun stuff!

    Your Pals The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent park visit! I love a good mud rolling though! Water is definitely fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So jealous of your beautiful day! Can you believe we had SNOW this morning?! Yep...
    -Corbin

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought the "Dweeb" would be all close to you in the city. So have you two shrunk up to the size where you can fit on the train stuffs? hahahha
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  10. Moms can be real mean like that......
    stella rose and mags

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Reilly! Wet toes! The horror of it all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW. Y'all sure are handsome. What a beautiful day! And, you know what? I hate to get my feet wet, too. So there you go.

    Arooo, Stuart

    ReplyDelete
  13. despite the rain you are so lucky the sun is shining there, it is still snowing here!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I don't blame you guys!! I hates havin' the wet tootsies, too!
    For a water dog, I just hate gettin' wet....
    Your park is just Beautifuls there!
    Have a great day guys!
    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  15. Don't worry, we walk through water all the time and we're not shrinking. Of course, we do all have very short legs.....maybe we are shrinking.....better to be careful, boys.

    XXXOOO Daisy, bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aaaargh...I'm melting! i don't like wet toes either Reilly but Momz is like your mom...she sez I have four feet and she only has two so if I wanna go it's on my own feets...humph!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is a pretty good sized puddle, Reilly. At least at 70 degrees, it's not freezing cold water!

    Love ya lots
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your path was covered with water! Horrid!!
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love wet tootsies, wet everything and if some muds thrown in all the better..BOL, You sure have some nice walks :) xx00xxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous day! I hope you are sending warmer temps our way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them