Friday, April 19, 2013

One Happy Blish

Hello - it is me again Blish! You may remember awhile ago the  "hand" (that things that appears and drops yummies in my tank) introduced me to you all. Well 'it' also entered me in Shelldon's and Beachnuts "exotics" competition, (Shelldon and Beachnut live over at Sarges places) and guess what - I WON!!!!!  My prizes came today and I can not even begin you tell what a happy Blish I am. The "hand" put the gifties next to my tank to show me - I blew bubbles at it and said "what - I have fins - you open them!" thankfully it did!  I fishovised the entire event though and oh my bubbles - I have been spoiled. I got some beautiful silk plants for my tank - I even swam right up in the corner trying to get to them. Being an air breathing fish I LOVE to lay on my plants near the surface and the silk plants are so soft on my scales - not scratchy like the plastic ones are. They also sent my MOST favorite foodibles - Dried Bloodworm.  Yeah yeah - it sounds gross - but if you want to keep our kind around for a long time and healthy - they are a must in our diet. There was also a little jar of Betta Pellets - also my favorite foodibles. Those Crabby Girls and their 'hand' really outdid themselves and I want to send them a BIG BUBBLY THANK YOU !

20 comments:

  1. Wow! Very lucky you are Blish! Enjoy everything :)

    -Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Blish. Hope you enjoy your pawsome prize from Sarge. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woof! Woof! Cool! can't wait to see more photos. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a fabulous prize :) We have dried bloodworm :) Have a great Furiday xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMF Congratulations BLISH...
    did you know that Shelldon and Beachnut's Lady HAND... is our SISTER Lori? And Sarge is our Cussin.
    Sarge and the Crabby girrrrls told US that they had sent the Hands to get you somethingy Special fur winning !
    We hope you truly ENJOY your BloodWorms. Blurb Blurb Bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I were a fish I think I would be in heaven. What great gifts. I know you will enjoy them for a long time. Oh and I think bloodworm.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent job Blish!!! We didn't know you belonged to these guys!
    PS - Love your Mall Badge too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Great prizes. We didn't know you were air breathing. Interesting.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! You are finally getting some well deserved recognition.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, Blish - we know you are going to love all your prizes.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMD!! That is soooo exciting Blish!! Those Crabby gurls are such FABulous shoppers! Look at those amazin' pressies!
    Congrats again Blish!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Blish so nice to meet u. I'm kinda surprised u aren't cowspotted. Congrats on the pawsome, I mean, finsome prize.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations...that's really cool. Well, I guess bloodworm is good. I think.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Blish, kudos on your prizes....sounds kinda yucky, but we are glad you like bloodworms :D

    Wyatt and Stanzie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Way to go Blish!! You need love too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, you got bloodworms for pressies!!! Congratulations, Blish!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations, Blish! Enjoy all of your fun pressies!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Blish!
    Wow, I'm a little bit behind the times here, but my whole pack is thrilled that you got your pressies and that you like it all! Shelldon and Beachnut are so glad that The Hands did a good job for you. You'll be eating like a king and your tank will be very fashionable. Thanks again for playing along in the event and enjoy your goodies!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP
    Little Pinches,
    Shelldon & Beachnut


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them