Friday, July 11, 2008

Oh boy the weekend is near!!!

I was so excited last night I just about fell over my own feet. My dad was away most of the week in a place called Florida and came home last night. I was ssssooooo happy to see him and he was sssssooooo happy to see me too - he really does adore me. I am thinking as I sit here blogging about what we are going to do this weekend. A visit to the state park and maybe a picnic by the river plus of coarse a long walk sounds very good. Mmmm that also means chicken and I LOVE chicken!!! There are just so many great smells in the park, strange animal smells like deer, raccoon, possum and squirrels. Maybe the BIG dogs.....mom calls them horses will be back now. I have smelt where they live and it's pretty pungent but I didn't see them as they but they were away for the winter. It has been VERY hot where I live and with my coat it's not nice being outside, so I guess we will have to see what the weather is like tomorrow. Woofs to everyone and I hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them